Thursday, December 11, 2008




Hello!! Its me, Malia!! I got tired of myspace, so thought that I would try this blog thing... :)


This is me and my little famliy..Jelia my 4 year old daughter. Yet she acts like she is 12! And my wonderful hubby Jesus. (not actually married at the moment, but working on that :) We have been together for 5 years! (wow!) I am still working as a medical assistant at Camelback Women's Health, I love my job. I am also still attenting school. I am alsmost done with my pre reqs, then I can finally apply for the nursing program :) (yay!) Jesus is working as a biller at Apria Health Care. He just got this possistion about three weeks ago and loves the change from warehouse to billing. He is also attending school, working on his pre reqs as well. Jelia is our little princess/tomboy :)..She is in dance, taking ballet and tap, at Paula Carr Dance Academy. She also attends preschool 3 times a week. She has a lot of fun playing with her friends.
Jelia just celebrated her 4th birthday on December 1st. She was so excited that it was her turn to blow out the candels. Every time someone had a birthday she would ask "when is my birthday mom, is mine next?" She had such a good one this year. She is finally at that age where she can enjoy her parties :). Jelia is so into Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. She will dance around the apartment just singing and dancing. She plays her guitar and just jams out!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I think you'll like blogging a lot better. We're going to have to work on Jesus' smile..he has a great one tell him to use it :)! good pic of you guys! Jelia is so cute in her birthday pic! She did wait so patiently...does she have any Jonas Brothers CDs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Hello! I saw your name on Tati's blog and am so glad you joined the blogging clan. Can't wait to see more. I miss you and we need to plan on getting together. After I have this little wee girl cooking in my belly I will have plenty of time on my hands so we will get together.

    ReplyDelete