Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!



So the boys (Benjamin, Adam, Chris and Jesus) were playing basketball. Notice Benjamins shirt...the back was soaked!!

The Bradshaws



Jaxon didn't want to leave any behind. This was just too good to waste :)











Yummy!













Watcha looking at??










He is just too cute.








Bryson and Jelia had a fun time in the pool.










Getting ready for her dive.....











yeah!! I give it a 10!
Fathers day was fun this year. We all hung out at Nanas house, BBQ'd outside. The weather wasn't too bad at all. Jelia was all excited to say "Happy Fathers Day" to everyone. She doesn't know that it is just for "fathers" so she was saying it to everyone, even Benjamin...lol. It was cute.
I love my dad and all the things he dos for me. He has taught me so much that I will hold on for the rest of my life. He is strong and compasionate at the same time. He is always there for my brothers and I.












1 comment: