Here he is!!!
26 weeks and 2 days! I had another ultrasound yesterday, this one was checking for growth. He is measuring 27 weeks, so not too bad. Everything is good and gravy! He is still moving around like crazy!! And he soooooo looks like Jelia!! I can't wait!
26 weeks and 2 days! I had another ultrasound yesterday, this one was checking for growth. He is measuring 27 weeks, so not too bad. Everything is good and gravy! He is still moving around like crazy!! And he soooooo looks like Jelia!! I can't wait!
AAHHHH SO CUTE! I love those 4D ones. can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I am so sorry I missed your baby shower on Saturday. My Brother in-law just got home from his Mission so we had family time. I'll have to make a special trip out to see you soon ~ before you pop!
ReplyDelete