Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prego Update


So I am 25 weeks this week. He is moving like crazy! No problems so far (keep our fingers crossed). Although, he is measuring big, so my doctor had me schedule another ultrasound to check growth. At my 12 week ultrasound, he was measuring in the 85th percentile! Normally, babies are measuring from the 25th to the 50th percentile!! So, we will see. I am scheduled for next week, I will keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I totally forgot you told me you updated! Jelia is so cute in all the pictures. You're dad cracks me up!! Only your dad! I hope Jelia will keep on appreciating those little things that mean so much to her especially when she's a teenager no matter how strange it may seem to others. As for that boy of yours...I don't think he has any chance of being small!

    ReplyDelete